Inspirational Quotes : Brian Tracy
Inspirational Quotes : Brian Tracy
Hello ! Dear readers, viewers, friends & students all over the world !
You might have heard about the name Brian Tracy (born : 1944). He is a famous popular motivational speaker of America. He has travelled more than 107 countries on six continents all over the globe. He teaches sales, time management, personal development and leadership. He is the author of around seventy books.
Read the valuable thoughts or ideas came out of the powerful brain of Brian Tracy, apply those in your life as far as possible, always remember God, and feel the positive energy always in life.
Inspirational Quotes : by Brian Tracy
- Relationships are the ‘hallmark’ (a mark stamped on articles of gold, silver, or platinum in Britain, certifying their standard of purity, कसौटी, बानगी ) of the mature person.
- An attitude of positive expectation is the mark of the superior personality.
- Successful people are simply those with successful habits.
- Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, ‘What’s in it for me?’
- Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event.
- All successful people, men and women, are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work everyday toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.
- The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear.
- The ability to discipline yourself to delay gratification ( pleasure, especially when gained from the satisfaction of a desire, संतुष्टि ) in the short term in order to enjoy greater rewards in the long term, is the indispensable (absolutely necessary, अपरिहार्य, अनिवार्य ) prerequisite for success.
- The more credit you give away, the more will come back to you. The more you help others, the more they will want to help you.
- Love only grows by sharing. You can only have more for yourself by giving it away to others.
- Never complain, never explain. Resist the temptation (a desire to do something, especially something wrong or unwise, प्रलोभन ) to defend yourself or make excuses.
- I’ve found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances. Be more active. Show up more often.
- It doesn’t matter where you are coming from. All that matters is where you are going.
- The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of ‘unconditional love & acceptance’.
- Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.
- Move out of your ‘comfort zone’. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new.
- You can not control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.
- Teamwork is so important that it is virtually impossible for you to reach the heights of your capabilities or make the money that you want without becoming very good at it.
- Goals allow you to control the direction of change in your favour.
- People with clear, written goals, accomplish far more in a shorter period of time than people without them could ever imagine.
- Communication is a skill that you can learn. It is like riding a bicycle or typing. If you are willing to work at it, you can rapidly improve the quality of every part of your life.
- The true measure of the value of any business leader and manager is performance.
- Every manager has the potential to become an excellent manager for the rest of his or her carrier.
- Managers today have to do more with less, and get better results from limited resources, more than ever before.
- Achieving the highest possible return on human capital must be every manager’s goal.
- Practice golden rule 1 of management in everything you do. Manage others the way you like to be managed.
- The happiest people in the world are those who feel absolutely terrific (of great size, amount, or intensity, ख़ौफ़नाक, भीषण, दिल दहलानेवाला ) about themselves, and this is the natural outgrowth of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life.
- You can become an even more excellent person by constantly setting higher and higher standards for yourself and then by doing everything possible to live up to those standards.
- There is no real limit to how much better a person who really commits to getting better can get.
- Imagine no limitations, decide what is right and desirable before you decide what is possible.
- You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you.
- Only by contending with challenges that seem to be beyond your strength to handle at the moment you can grow more surely toward the stars.
- You have to put in many, many, many tiny efforts that nobody sees or appreciates before you achieve anything worthwhile.
- If you wish to achieve worthwhile things in your personal and carrier life, you must become a worthwhile person in your own self-development.
- The person we believe ourselves to be will always act in a manner consistent with our self-image.
- Decisiveness is a characteristic of high performing men and women. Almost any decision is better that no decision at all.
- Those people who develop the ability to continuously acquire new and better forms of knowledge that they can apply to their work and to their lives will be the movers and shakers in our society for the indefinite future.
- Whatever we expect with confidence becomes our own self-fulfilling prophecy.
- Whatever you believe with feeling becomes your reality.
- Whatever you dwell on in the conscious grows in your experience.
- Everything you do is triggered by an emotion of either desire or fear.
- We will always tend to fulfil our own expectation of ourselves.
- Invest three percent of your income on yourself (self development) in order to guarantee your future.
- Just as your car runs more smoothly and requires less energy to go faster and farther when the wheels are in perfect alignment, you perform better when your thoughts, feelings, emotions, goals and values are in balance.
- Your company’s most valuable asset is how it is known to its customers.
- Your decision to be, have and do something out of ordinary entails facing difficulties that are out of the ordinary as well. Sometimes your greatest asset is simply your ability to stay with it longer than anyone else.
- The more you seek security the less of it you have. But the more you seek opportunity, the more likely it is that you will achieve the security that you desire.
- If what you are doing is not moving you towards your goals, then it is moving you away from your goals.
- No one lives long enough lo learn everything they need to learn starting from scratch. To be successful, we absolutely positively have to find people who have already paid the price to learn things that we need to learn to achieve our goals.
- If you raise your children to feel that they can accomplish any goal or task they decide upon, you will have succeeded as a parent and you will have given your children the greatest of all blessings.
- Never say anything about yourself you do not want to come true.
- Every minute you spend in planning saves 10 minutes in execution. This gives you a 1000 percent return on energy.
- Your greatest asset is your earning ability. Your greatest resource is your time.
- Today the greatest single source of wealth is between your ears.
- If you like a person you say ‘let’s go into business together’. Man is social animal after all, but such partnerships are fraught ( loaded, भरा हुआ, लादा हुआ ) with danger.
- Look for the good in every person and every situation. You will almost always find it.
- No one is better than you, and no one is smarter than you. If someone is doing better than you, it is because they have a skill you do not. You just need to learn what they are doing good and you will be as successful as they are at that task.
So, Dear readers, viewers, friends, students ! How have you enjoyed the quotes by Brian Tracy, collected by me ? Do comment to me. Share among your friends through Facebook & other social media.
Thanks a lot for reading patiently !