Inspirational quotes : Nature – The best medicine
Inspirational quotes : Nature – The best medicine
Inspirational Quotes : Nature, the best medicine
Hello ! My dear readers, viewers, friends & students all over the world ! Most welcome to this post ! Enjoy reading !
People are gradually becoming aware of the importance of nature in their health and life. Nature has no side effects, nature has no negative effects on health. Natural remedy is God’s remedy.
By remaining in the lap of nature, you will always feel naturally energetic.
Modern people accustomed with modern busy lifestyle has become fully dependent on the Western Allopathy system of medicine. This system, though shows immediate relief and positive result, but not effective in the long run. This Allopathy medical system is away from nature and natural laws. It wholly depends on administration of poisonous drugs, injection, vaccination, surgery, etc. This system has other drawbacks also, like very expensive, has side-effects, etc.
India has a natural system of medicine (treatment, therapy) known as ‘Ayurveda’, fully dependent on naturally available plants, herbs, Himalayan herbs, etc, practiced since time immemorial.
Mahatma Gandhi, the great Indian leader and thinker, was a strong supporter of ‘Naturopathy’, the common name given to natural way of healing.
There are many modern Western doctors also who hate the modern Allopathy system and strongly support Naturopathy.
So, go back to nature, natural medicinal systems, Naturopathy, as far as possible, remain healthy, save your money.
Read the valuable thoughts or quotes about natural healing, suggested by many eminent persons, since the historical period. Apply these in your life as far as possible, always remember Nature & God, and feel the positive energy always in life.
Absolutely related with green nature :
Hippocrates is called the ‘Father of medicine’. He was a great scholar of ancient Greece.
Misunderstandingly, he is considered as the ‘Father of modern Allopathy’. Actually, he is to be considered as the ‘Father of Naturopathy’.
Read below what he suggested regarding the importance of natural medicine.
Hippocrates says :
- Nature itself is the best medicine. —- Hippocrates (ancient great Greek scholar).
- Everything in excess is opposed to nature. —- Hippocrates (ancient great Greek scholar).
- Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food. —- Hippocrates (ancient great Greek scholar).
- Walking is man’s best medicine. —- Hippocrates (ancient great Greek scholar).
- Foolish the doctor who despises the knowledge acquired by the ancients. —- Hippocrates (ancient great Greek scholar).
- Everyone has a doctor in him/her, we just have to help it on its work. The natural healing force within each one of us is the greatest force in getting well. Our food should be our medicine. Our medicine should be our food. But to eat when you are sick, is to feed your sickness. —- Hippocrates (ancient great Greek scholar).
Others say :
- Take a quiet walk with mother nature. It will nurture mind, body & soul. — Unknown.
- Out on the roads, there is fitness, and self-discovery and the persons we were destined to be. — George Sheehan.
- Exercise is the best medicine that not many of us want to do.—
- Wholesome exercise in the free air, under the wide sky, is the best medicine for body and spirit. — Sarah Louis Arnold.
- Nature is the best medicine for serenity, peace, calmness, stillness. It is good for the heart. — Karen Madewell.
- The doctor of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs, but rather will cure and prevent disease with nutrition. — Thomas Alva Edison (the great US scientist).
- Nature knows best. (Health benefits of the squatting position). — Jonathan Ishit.
- The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease. —
- Let me recommend the best medicine in the world : a long journey, at a mild season, through a pleasant country, in easy stages. — James Madison.
- The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be. — Anne Frank.
- The emerging philosophy of medicine : 1.Remember the healing power of nature. 2.View the whole person. 3.Identify and treat the cause. 4.The physician is a teacher. 5.Prevention is the best cure.
- Take care of your body. It is the only place you have to live. — Jim Rohn.
- We share an intimate evolutionary relationship with plants that makes them our best medicine. — Romm.
- Your diet is a bank account. Good food choices are good investments. — Betheny Frankel.
- All that man needs for health and healing has been provided by God in nature. The challenge of science is to find it. —
- Nature is not cruel, pitiless, indifferent. This is one of the hardest lessons for humans to learn. We can not admit that things might be neither good nor evil, neither cruel nor kind, but simply callous —- indifferent to all suffering, lacking all purpose. — Richard Dawkins.
- Sunshine is the best medicine. .—
- A merry heart doeth good like a medicine. — Unknown.
Related with behaviour, habit, lifestyle :
- Wherever the art of medicine is loved, there is also a love of humanity. —- Hippocrates (ancient great Greek scholar).
- If forgiveness is medicine for the soul, then gratitude is vitamins. — Steve Maraboli.
- A physician once said, “The medicine for humans is love”. Someone asked, “What if it doesn’t work” ? He smiled and said, “Increase the dose”. — Atel Psychiq Tarat.
- Precaution is better than cure. — Unknown.
- The greatest medicine is to teach people how not to do it. — Unknown.
- Prayer is the best medicine. God is the best doctor. — Jclu Forever.
- Patience is the best medicine. — John Florio.
- Hope is the best medicine that keeps you going young. — Unknown.
- Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine. — Lord Byron.
- I would put belly laughing at the top of my highlights list. They always say that laughter is the best medicine.
- A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book. — Irish proverb.
- The best of all medicines is resting and fasting. — Benjamin Franklin (the great scientist).
- The poets did well to conjoin music and medicine in Apollo. Because the office of medicine is but to tune this curious harp of man’s body and to reduce it to harmony. — Francis Bacon.
- 7 tips :
- Exercise : will improve your mood.
- Message : for releasing mascular tension.
- Nature walk : spend some time with nature.
- Crying : is very cleansing and promotes relaxation.
- Laughter : best medicine for lowering the tension.
- Thoughts : positive thinking will reduce stress.
- Meditation : spend some time in silence, each day. —
- Good nature will always supply the absence of beauty. But beauty can not supply the absence of nature. — Joseph Addison.
- Medicine is a science of uncertainty and an art of probability. — Willium Osler.
- The power of integrative healthcare is that it combines the best of what conventional medicine and whole system approaches have to offer. — Daniel Friedland.
- Love is my weapon, music is my religion, peace is my soul. — Unknown.
- If music be the food of love, play on. — Willium Shakespeare.
So, Dear readers, viewers, friends, students ! How have you enjoyed the quotes about natural medicine & healing, collected by me ? Do comment to me. Share among your friends through Facebook & other social media.
Thanks a lot for reading patiently !